Cherry Apple Butter Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Position rack to center of the oven.
- In a large mixing bowl on medium speed, cream together butter and sugars for two minutes. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Mix in the oats and then the white chocolate chips.
- Press about 2/3 of the batter into a thin layer in a greased jelly roll pan; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the cherry fruit filling and apple butter. Spread evenly over the layer of batter in the pan. Scoop the remaining batter evenly over the fruit filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden. Let cool completely before cutting into bars, or serve warm and gooey with ice cream.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 7 25 2.3 27 89 Full nutrition