Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients46 m servings 235 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place squash, cut-side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until squash is tender, about 30 minutes. Cool until easily handled.
- Combine peanut butter, tamari, agave syrup, sea salt, ginger, and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until sauce is smooth, about 1 minute. Stir lime juice and sriracha into sauce.
- Shred squash into a large bowl using a fork or your fingers. Add cabbage, broccoli, cucumber, carrot, scallions, and mint; drizzle peanut sauce over mixture and toss to coat. Top salad with peanuts.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 15.9 g fat; 17.9 g carbohydrates; 10.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 834 mg sodium. Full nutrition