Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 150 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 pancakes)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir water and chia seeds together in a bowl; set aside until thickened, about 10 minutes. Add enough hemp milk to thin chia mixture and transfer to a blender; blend until smooth.
- Combine spelt flour, millet flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; stir in chia mixture until batter is well mixed. Fold blueberries into batter.
- Melt butter in hot skillet. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the skillet and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any berry works well in these pancakes. You can make it vegan by using oil instead of butter.
- Quinoa flour can replace spelt flour. Brown rice flour can replace millet flour.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 4.2 g fat; 25.8 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 322 mg sodium. Full nutrition