Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 48 servings (6 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Bring all the refrigerated ingredients to room temperature.
- Slice the top off the garlic, exposing the cloves. Place in a square of aluminum foil and drizzle olive oil over garlic. Wrap foil around garlic.
- Roast in the preheated oven until garlic is tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool roasted garlic completely.
- Combine Camembert cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, beer, and butter in a food processor; process until smooth. Add roasted garlic cloves, onion, caraway seeds, and paprika; process until smooth. The mixture may be a little on the "soupy" side but will firm up upon refrigeration; transfer to an air-tight container and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 2 hours.
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 8 1.3 4.3 24 171 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written except that Camembert cheese was not available in my area. I did some research and found Brie to be the best substitute and so that is what I used. This was very different from a...