Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 943
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 burritos)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add chili and salsa and mix well.
- Fill tortillas with 1/2 of the beef mixture and roll tortilla around the filling forming burritos. Mix the remaining beef mixture with cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Cover the bottom of two 9x13-inch baking dishes with soup-beef mixture. Arrange burritos in the baking dishes; top with remaining soup-beef mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over burritos. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and cheese is bubbling, 40 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 943 calories; 52.3 73 44 137 1902 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I had already cooked my ground beef when I realized I did not have any chili. So I substituted homemade refried beans and cheddar cheese. I filled the tortillas with the ground beef/refried bean...