Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 192 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Beat eggs in a bowl using a fork or whisk; stir in feta cheese, garlic powder, and salt. Add spinach and bacon and mix well.
- Unfold pastry sheets onto a lightly floured surface. Top each sheet with 1/2 of the spinach mixture and spread evenly. Starting with the short side, roll each like a jelly roll around the filling. Place rolls on a plate and freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Cut each roll into 20 slices using a sharp knife. Arrange slices onto the prepared baking sheet and top each with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastries are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer pastries to a wire rack to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure to remove as much liquid as you can from the spinach before adding it to the pastry. If it's too wet, it may make the pastry soggy.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 13.2 g fat; 12.9 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 288 mg sodium. Full nutrition