Praline-Topped Butternut Squash Souffle
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine squash, 1/4 cup butter, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until heated through and butter is melted, about 5 minutes. Mix eggs into squash mixture until thoroughly combined; pour into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Mix brown sugar, pecans, 3 tablespoons butter, and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over squash mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 16.3 23.1 3.4 73 385 Full nutrition