Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 113
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 8 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl. Mash white sugar and butter together in a separate bowl until combined; stir in pumpkin puree, egg white, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until batter is combined. Fill muffin cups 3/4-full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, margarine, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Add yogurt and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat until frosting is well combined. Frost cupcakes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 113 calories; 4.7 15.6 2.1 10 164 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1