Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 6 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla extract. Stir flour and baking powder into creamed butter mixture until combined; stir and almond milk until batter is smooth. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cupcakes are lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool cupcakes completely, about 30 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup frosting and food coloring together in a bowl until color is even. Spoon the remaining 1/4 cup frosting into a small plastic bag and cut a small hole in the bottom corner.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with blue frosting and then draw a star on top using the white frosting piping bag.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 21.2 47.4 3.3 72 223 Full nutrition