Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill tomatoes, bell peppers, and onion halves on the preheated grill until well charred, about 15 minutes. When peppers are cool enough to handle, split with a knife and remove seeds.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir canned crushed tomatoes, basil, grilled tomatoes, bell peppers, and onion into skillet; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Puree vegetable mixture with a stick blender; season with salt and pepper and keep at a simmer.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; drop in summer squash and zucchini spirals and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain water from pot; lay spirals on paper towels to drain completely.
- Place squash spirals on individual plates; top with a portion of cooked chicken, a generous amount of red pepper sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 16 33.4 23.3 42 369 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was so much better than I expected it to be! I don't usually make recipes that only have one review but I was on a strict dietary plan and this fit the bill so I decided to give it a try. I...