0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 688
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine chopped pepperoni, ground beef, tomato sauce, cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, minced onion, French-fried onions, garlic powder, oregano, and tarragon in a large bowl; form into a loaf in a loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Place a layer of sliced pepperoni on the top of meatloaf and bake for 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I chop the pepperoni in the food processor.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 688 calories; 51.6 15.4 38.3 190 1952 Full nutrition