Ingredients40 m servings 187 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Stir egg, Tex-Mex cheese, green onions, jalapenos, and green chiles together in a bowl; stir in mashed potatoes. Form potato mixture into 8 patties; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Stir bread crumbs, cumin, and chili powder together in a small bowl. Dot each patty with 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa; sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and topping is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 6.2 g fat; 29.4 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 1012 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written and loved every minute of them! If I had one thing to add is that your prepared mashed potatoes need chilled. Mine were warm and would have been much more manageable if cold and ...
I am the author of this recipe and definitely use firm, leftover mashed potatoes that have been chilled for optimum results.