Ingredients40 m servings 187
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Stir egg, Tex-Mex cheese, green onions, jalapenos, and green chiles together in a bowl; stir in mashed potatoes. Form potato mixture into 8 patties; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Stir bread crumbs, cumin, and chili powder together in a small bowl. Dot each patty with 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa; sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and topping is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 6.2 29.4 7.5 38 1012 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written and loved every minute of them! If I had one thing to add is that your prepared mashed potatoes need chilled. Mine were warm and would have been much more manageable if cold and ...
Really great! The flavors in this is just to my liking. I noticed my potato mixture was pretty loose (used mashed potatoes from dinner before.. Mine were extra Creamy) I ended up having to add ...