Ingredients50 m servings 345
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix maple syrup and coconut oil together in a bowl; add oats, pecans, and almond flour and mix until evenly coated. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Any combination of nuts can be used in place of the pecans. Flax meal can be used in place of almond flour.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 21.1 35.5 6.7 0 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This granola is good because it is so low in sugar! I use it as a starter recipe. I add cinnamon, unsweetened coconut, chia seeds or whatever else I may have on hand. I stick to low sugar by not...
Sorry, this was unbelievably bland, even with the addition of dried cranberries, vanilla, and cinnamon. I'll use a different granola recipe next time.