Delicious, Gooey, Whole Wheat Protein Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 370
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix apple, banana, yogurt, almond butter, and eggs together in a bowl. Mix flour, chocolate chips, and protein powder together in a large bowl. Stir apple mixture into flour mixture until well combined; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a gooey, brownie-like consistency, I prefer to bake for only 12 to 15 minutes. Note that it will congeal in the fridge, so plan to take it out a minute or so before you think it is done.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 370 calories; 17.9 38.9 19.3 37 109 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1