Chicken and Pumpkin Pizza
"A creation of my own out of the abundance of pumpkins I acquired after my neighbors found out I like to make my own pumpkin puree. I recommend using the Pizza Crust I recipe from Allrecipes.com for the crust. If you use canned pumpkin, make sure it is unsalted, unsweetened. I also prefer using dark meat chicken as it does not dry out in second cooking. Serve with wheat ale or light IPA beer."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 336
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 12-inch pizza)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spread pizza dough onto a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just baked enough to hold together, about 8 minutes.
- Mix chicken, pumpkin, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Coat pizza crust with olive oil and add chicken mixture in 1 even layer. Top pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until crust is browned and cheese is melted, 9 to 11 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 12.1 28.9 26.8 59 704 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1