Rich White Chocolate Cranberry Truffles
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 50 servings (50 truffles)
- Pulse sandwich cookies in a food processor until ground; transfer to a bowl. Mix cream cheese into ground cookies.
- Combine 1/2 cup walnuts, cranberries, and coconut in food processor; pulse until ground and evenly combined. Stir mixture into cookie mixture. Roll mixture into balls, about 1 tablespoon each. Poke a toothpick into each ball and arrange on a baking sheet; freeze until solid, 1 to 2 hours.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Dip frozen balls in the melted chocolate. Arrange truffles in a baking sheet or insert toothpick into a piece of Styrofoam(R). Sprinkle chopped walnuts over truffles.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe is very easy to manipulate. Use other dried fruit in place of the cranberries, dark chocolate in place of white, chocolate sandwich cookies instead of golden, or any variety of nuts.
- Experiment with toppings, or try rolling the chocolate coated balls in coconut or crushed nuts.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 6.6 10.8 1.4 6 47 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1