Sweet and Yummy Mashed Acorn Squash
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 203
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place acorn squash, cut-side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Flip squash and sprinkle cinnamon into the center and dot with butter. Continue baking until flesh can be easily pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes more.
- Scoop flesh into a bowl and mix in brown sugar until evenly combined.
- Cook's Note:
- If you would like something more savory, instead of cinnamon and brown sugar, other spices work well to, such as nutmeg or garlic. Whatever fits your taste!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 11.8 26.5 2.1 31 1252 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The acorn squash has been on my kitchen table since mid October with other small pumpkins and gourds. I decided to roast it since I have never cooked acorn squash. This recipe was easy and delic...
I didn’t have Brown sugar so I added cane sugar instead and a little more of. Turned out great!