Ingredients50 m servings 220
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Sift whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, brown sugar, applesauce, and vegetable oil together in a bowl. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until ingredients are moistened; fold in carrots and orange zest. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 8.1 33.5 4.8 62 379 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My son wanted orange muffins, I also had 6 clementines that needed to used up, I chose this recipe for the Allrecipes Allstars Canada April Challenge #ARFaceless. I used all whole wheat flour, ...
Moist and tasty, though very heavy orange flavour. I would cut back on the zest next time and perhaps add a touch of maple syrup or another sweetener. I also grated 1 cup of fresh apple rather t...
very yummy and moist. and the part I like the most is that they are not too sweet. will make these again. thanks for the recipe!
Used mostly all wheat flour, substituted 3/4 maple syrup for the sugar and used coconut oil instead. I also added chopped, frozen cranberries. I prefer healthier and less sweet muffins and these...