Ingredients1 h servings 282
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush inside surface of delicata squash halves with about 1 teaspoon olive oil; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir apples and onion until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir garlic, rosemary, and cinnamon into apple mixture; season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low; continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Fill delicata halves with apple mixture; crumble bacon and goat cheese over apple mixture.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 11.2 44.5 6.5 15 309 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Yummy stuff... Fall on a plate. I made everything in advance then assembled and reheated in oven for about 20 minutes @ 350. Only sub I made was dried rosemary.
Very nice recipe that was made less nice by me. I thought two apples was just crazy, but really would have been perfect. I also added some brown rice and it overwhelmed everything. Things that d...
Recipe is delicious! Instead of bacon, I used sage sausage. It really made for a hearty autumn meal!
super easy! flavour is fabulous! did not have any rosemary; or goat cheese so i used something similar. my apples were a little old, use firm apples! not easy to add only a "pinch" of cinnam...
I adore delicata squash but could never find any recipes specific to it. Found this one and WOW what a winner ! It is so beautiful and flavorful I think I might serve this to company in addition...
Yum! The flavors complement each other so well! The one ingredient I didn't have was goat cheese. All I had was brie made from goat milk. I love brie with anything, this included; however, I thi...
First time making delicata and I made this twice! It's AMAZING! I didn't have fresh rosemary but dried worked great. Will definitely make again next time I get a delicata in my CSA!