Rice Paper Veggie Wraps
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 853 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (12 wraps)
- Put warm water into a shallow pan large enough to fit a rice paper wrapper. Soak 1 wrapper until softened; carefully transfer to a large cutting board or plate.
- Arrange a portion of beets, carrots, avocado, cucumber, Parmesan cheese, kale, radishes, and sprouts in the center of the wrapper with tips of vegetables extending above the top. Fold the bottom of the wrapper as far over the filling as possible. Fold in each side; place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and vegetables.
- Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing into a small bowl; serve alongside 3 wrappers.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any variety of beets, radishes, and sprouts that you prefer.
- Arugula or mixed greens may be substituted for the kale.
- 4 to 6 pickling cucumbers may be used in place of the English variety.
- Use a vegetable shredder for the root vegetables and cucumber if available.
- You can use any cheese you prefer.
- You can also cut a bit off each side before you start wrapping if you discover there is more wrapping than you desire.
- You can choose from any of your favorite dressings; coconut vinegar and chile dip go great with this recipe as well.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of poppy seed dressing. The actual amount of dressing consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 853 calories; 53.8 g fat; 61.5 g carbohydrates; 29.9 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 1510 mg sodium. Full nutrition