Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 339 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 large trifle bowl)
- Beat cream and cream of tartar in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Beat mascarpone cheese in a separate bowl using an electric mixer on low speed; slowly beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated. Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves; beat until well combined. Fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
- Mix coffee and rum together in a bowl. Briefly dip each ladyfinger into coffee mixture. Arrange a layer of dipped ladyfingers in the bottom of a trifle bowl or serving dish. Cover layer with about 1/3 of the pumpkin mixture. Continue layering ladyfingers and pumpkin mixture.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, 3 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to add/subtract and make this your own! I found a few recipes on-line for a pumpkin tiramisu and I made these changes to suit my personal tastes and needs. Hope you like it!
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 21.3 g fat; 34.3 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 104 mg cholesterol; 149 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1