Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 201 cals
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; add cauliflower, onions, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook until onions are softened, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add corn and garlic; cover. Cook 4 minutes; add Swanson(R) Chicken Broth and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Increase heat to medium-high; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Place half of corn mixture in a blender. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Blend until smooth. Repeat procedure with remaining corn mixture. Chill at least 4 hours.
- Serve chilled soup with your choice of garnishes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can serve this soup with a few drops of chimichurri sauce, a squeeze of lime juice, or some bacon bits.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 10.5 g fat; 27.1 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 785 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I added extra onion and garlic with only 3 cups of corn. I used an immersion blender. Did not like the "sludgy" quality of the corn so I strained it. This definitely improved the soup, in my ...
This was scrumptious and easy to make. Will add it to my rotation of summer soups!