Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 186 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss carrots in a bowl with the oil to coat. Transfer to a prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Pour Swanson(R) Chicken Broth evenly over carrots; continue to cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt, honey, almond milk, and sriracha sauce together in a bowl to make a thin drizzling sauce.
- Transfer roasted carrots to a serving dish; drizzle with the honey-sriracha sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use less or more almond milk to reach your desired sauce consistency.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 12.2 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 255 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1