Rosemary-Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 253
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread the rosemary sprigs on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place squash cubes in a large bowl. Toss with melted butter until evenly coated. Add brown sugar, ground cinnamon, salt, and pepper and toss again to coat evenly. Arrange the squash cubes evenly over the rosemary sprigs on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven until squash is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Remove rosemary sprigs with tongs, and any stray pieces of rosemary.
- Lift parchment paper and slide roasted squash pieces into 3-quart pot. Add Swanson(R) Unsalted Chicken Broth and bring to a boil. Remove pot from heat.
- Using an immersion (or regular) blender, blend the squash mixture until smooth.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you aren't as crazy about rosemary as I am, you can always cut back on the amount you use since it's a pretty strong herb. And because it's such a thick, rich soup packed full of flavors, I recommend serving as a smaller appetizer portion as opposed to a stand-alone meal.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 8.2 46.6 3.2 20 860 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I followed the recipe exactly. What an awesome flavored soup> It also make my house smell wonderful!