Baked Rice with Leeks and Bok Choy
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 163
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high. Add leeks and cook until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook another 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in rice and continue stirring until rice is coated with oil.
- Pour in wine, and bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Cook until rice absorbs almost all of the liquid, about 1 minute. Add Swanson(R) Chicken Broth, and bring to a boil. Cover skillet; transfer to oven.
- Bake 10 minutes. Gently stir in bok choy. Continue baking until rice absorbs all of the liquid, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from oven; stir, and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 3.8 26.5 3.9 2 389 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2