Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 476
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut chicken breasts from one side through the middle horizontally to within one-half inch of the other side. Open the two sides and spread them out like an open book.
- Mix flour, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper together in a shallow dish. Place beaten egg in a separate shallow dish. Dip the chicken in the flour mixture and coat evenly; dip chicken in beaten egg.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan; brown on each side, about 6 minutes total.
- Pour 1/2 cup Swanson(R) Unsalted Chicken Broth and lemon juice into the skillet. Cover and simmer chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken and set aside; keep warm.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons cornstarch and remaining 1/4 cup Swanson(R) Unsalted Chicken Broth together; add to the liquid in the pan. Increase heat to medium-high and stir frequently until sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle chicken with dill. Serve sauce with chicken.
You might also like
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 11.3 58.4 32.8 167 104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
With just a couple of changes using almost all the same ingredients, this would be a 5 star recipe. First and foremost of all, this needed salt. Second, the amount of flour was way too much fo...