Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 227 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine Swanson(R) Chicken Broth, squash, carrots, apple, and butter in stock pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables and apple are soft, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Puree mixture using an immersion blender or potato masher.
- Stir in white wine, cream, brown sugar, and five-spice powder. Place pot over low heat and simmer until heated through, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon and scallions.
- Cook's Note:
- Garnish with crumbled bacon and chopped scallion--they really bring the flavors together.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 11.1 g fat; 27.6 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 448 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2