Busy Student's Supper
Ingredients45 m servings 426
- Rinse the rice. In a saucepan bring the vegetable broth to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the onion, salmon, mixed vegetables, lemon pepper and herb seasoning. Mix thoroughly. Grease an 11x7 inch baking dish with the olive oil.
- When rice is done, mix it in with the salmon mixture. Mix thoroughly. Press into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the bread crumbs and paprika on top.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 12.3 48 29.9 45 777 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I started this recipe because I had cooked veggies, salmon & rice to use up - before I read the reviews & looked at the rating (2 star at that time)... It was dry and bland...so like one of the ...
I thought the recipe was a little too dry. Needs something creamy added, like cheese or a white sauce.
Sounded like a recipe I could make into something great. Not to be the case. WIll not make this again.