Ginger Pork and Vegetable Stir-fry
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 469
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, sherry, honey, and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Add pork slices, coat evenly, and set aside.
- Pour Swanson(R) Unsalted Chicken Broth into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, simmer until reduced to one and one half cups. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add ginger and garlic; stir until ginger and garlic are lightly browned and fragrant, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and discard.
- Transfer pork mixture to skillet over medium-high heat, constantly stirring and separating pork slices into a single layer, 3 or 4 minutes. Add reduced broth, stirring quickly to blend with the sauce, about 1 minute. Stir in chili garlic sauce and sesame oil. Add broccoli slaw, water chestnuts, and snow peas, stirring to coat with sauce. Cook to desired crispness, 1 or 2 more minutes.
- Serve over hot steamed rice, and garnish with sesame seeds.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any combination of vegetables your family desires instead of water chestnuts, snow peas and broccoli slaw.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 15.9 58.7 20.8 40 887 Full nutrition