Ingredients30 m servings 524
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Add orzo and stir until it begins to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Add chives and oregano; stir. Pour in Swanson Chicken Broth.
- Bring to a low boil; reduce heat, cover, and let simmer over low heat until pasta is al dente, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Top with parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- This dish is wonderful with eggs too! It has unlimited variations and is so, so easy.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 22.7 57.9 22.6 66 1267 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Love this recipe. It is also good with all kinds of sausages. So nice to have a recipe that seems creamy but no actual dairy was needed (except for butter which I used a substitute).
I really loved this recipe, however I used what I had on hand which was fresh rosemary, Tyme, chives and only mozzarella. I added a chicken thigh (cooked in the butter fist with salt, pepper and...