Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 141 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter 18 muffin cups.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large stock pot or Dutch oven. Add onion and celery; saute over medium heat until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes. Season with poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Remove pot from heat.
- Mix bread cubes into vegetables; stir until bread cubes are evenly coated. Stir in Swanson(R) Chicken Broth; mix well. Press 1/4 cup mixture into buttered muffin tin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops of muffins are golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 8.6 g fat; 14 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 350 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We made these with leftover Italian herb bread. Everyone LOVED them!!! I'm rating since there weren't many others. These will be a definite repeat!!!