Ingredients55 m servings 363 cals
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sear on all sides. Remove chicken from pan. Add shallots and cook until beginning to turn translucent, about 3 minutes; stir in garlic and mushrooms and cook and stir until mushrooms begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Swanson(R) Chicken Broth and wine; add bay leaf and fresh thyme. Cover and cook over low heat until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf.
- Whisk together flour and cream. Stir mixture into chicken and sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Serve over rice, pasta or potatoes. If you prefer to use bone-in chicken parts, increase the oil to 2 tablespoons, and pour off excess, then simmer, covered for 45 minutes.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 21.1 g fat; 10.7 g carbohydrates; 26.6 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 442 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
As is the recipe is ok. I'd say that 3 cloves is not enough, I added 4 small cloves and we like everything garlic-y AF in our house! I would also saute the mushrooms separately if you have fres...
We liked this recipe. I did cook it in crock pot. I added spinach and egg noodles last 30 minutes. I did not add cream and flour. The liquid was enough to cook noodles in pot. Will cook again.