Ingredients35 m servings 319
- Combine potatoes, mixed vegetables, onions, celery, parsley and Swanson(R) Chicken Broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in turkey and poultry seasoning.
- Whisk flour and the half-and-half together until smooth. Stir mixture slowly into the saucepan. Stir until slightly thickened, or until mixture reaches a chowder-like consistency. Add sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
- Ladle into soup bowls; garnish with crumbled bacon.
- Cook's Note:
- Good served with oyster crackers or crusty bread. The sriracha has a subtle taste in this chowder, but if you're concerned about its spiciness, just leave it out--you'll still love this!
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 6.6 40.7 25.2 52 870 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Had no half and half. Used sour cream. Turned out good. Will make again
delicious and hearty. I did not use the sriacha as my kids don't care for it.
Chowder was an excellent way to use up leftover turkey. Only change I made was to swap the siracha for white pepper and a dash of tabasco. Was very good and I will be making it again!
Very tasty. Didn't have sriracha so just added minced garlic and sautéed with onions and added pinch of cayenne. Also, avoiding extra wheat so omitted flour knowing it would be less thick - di...
A little too thick for our tastes, but would make it again and just use less flour. We added shredded cheese as a garnish and that really made it great!
Good, simple, delicious. I made it with corn since I didn't have other frozen veggies on had.
I used my Turkey carcass to make my own broth and then used a roux instead of the half & half mixture. The flavor is amazing. I really like this and will make again.