Cool Avocado-Corn Soup Recipe
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 310 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place the avocado, onions, garlic, and Swanson(R) Chicken Broth in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, 7 or 8 pulses. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in yogurt, half-and-half, lemon juice, sriracha chili sauce, salt and pepper. Fold in the corn kernels. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Garnish each serving with a single shrimp.
- Cook's Note:
- If you want the soup consistency a little thinner, add more Swanson® Chicken Broth. Don't be afraid of the sriracha sauce. This amount won't add too much spiciness, only a unique flavor.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 24 g fat; 23.1 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 423 mg sodium. Full nutrition