Creamy Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 639 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook egg noodles as directed on package, drain.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrots and cook until softened, 10 to 12 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Stir in flour and cook until mixture is thickened and beginning to brown, about 4 minutes.
- Pour in Swanson(R) Chicken Broth; add chicken, hot pepper sauce, and parsley and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cream and cooked noodles; continue cooking until soup is heated through, about 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and/or ranch flavored croutons if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- For a thinner soup, use milk instead of half and half; use heavy cream for a thicker soup.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 639 calories; 24.8 g fat; 59.1 g carbohydrates; 44 g protein; 175 mg cholesterol; 1648 mg sodium. Full nutrition