Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa with Pumpkin Seeds
Ingredients34 m servings 314
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the warm melted butter, thyme, sage, and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Place cubed butternut squash in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with seasoned butter. Roast uncovered in preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Toast quinoa in oil until light brown, about 5 minutes. Add Swanson(R) Chicken Broth to quinoa and bring to a boil. Cover and turn heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes without disturbing. Remove from heat and let sit covered until broth is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
- Stir the quinoa and pumpkin seeds into the roasted squash.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 16.2 34.9 9.8 18 487 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is my recipe and for the life of me I cannot figure out how the 29 minutes of cook time was arrived at during editing? Prep time is 5 minutes and cook time is 20 minutes which equals a to...
Loved this indeed! The texture of the quinoa, squash and pumpkin seeds are exceptional; mixed with the subtle roasted flavor of the butter is just amazing. This was the perfect companion to roas...
Followed this recipe, somewhat loosely...still turned out great! I had no chicken broth in the kitchen so I used an onion soup mix, made a broth with that, and used white sugar instead of brown....