Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place diced bacon in cold saute pan; turn on heat to medium-high. Cook bacon until fat is rendered and bacon is crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon from pan; drain on paper towels.
- Heat olive oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Saute cauliflower until it begins to brown, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in wine, Swanson(R) Chicken Broth, and thyme; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce the temperature to medium and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower begins to soften and liquid has almost completely evaporated, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in the reserved bacon and adjust seasoning to taste. Serve immediately!
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 6.5 12.8 6.9 8 821 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1