Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place the wings on a baking rack and set on prepared baking sheet. Bake until wing pieces are crispy and golden brown, 60 to 70 minutes.
- Whisk cornstarch and Swanson(R) Chicken Stock together in a bowl until smooth. Pour sauce mixture into a saucepan and bring to a simmer; add red curry paste, sriracha, brown sugar, fish sauce, and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce reaches your desired thickness, about 10 minutes.
- Toss wings in sauce, garnish with cilantro, and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Optional: serve with jasmine rice
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 11 6.4 16.5 48 508 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for dinner tonight and served it with a sour cream and feta cheese dipping sauce. I did add some onion powder to the pepper sauce, cut the chicken amount in half but kept the amount...