Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels; crumble.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic, shallots, thyme, pepper, red pepper flakes, and crumbled bacon in a bowl. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Slowly pour Swanson(R) Unsalted Chicken Broth over the Brussels sprouts.
- Roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Gently stir sprouts. Continue roasting until sprouts are crisp tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 11.2 8.2 6.4 16 232 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Never liked brussel sprouts but my husband does. Tried this recipe a d now it's a.family favorite.