Penne Pasta With Vegetables Recipe
made it | 0 reviews |
Hidden Valley® Ranch
"Mixed veggies and penne pasta in a creamy, zesty sauce is topped with tasted nuts--and it's ready in about 30 minutes for an easy weeknight family favorite."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 592 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook pasta according to the package directions and drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Combine the reserved cooking liquid, Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, and cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Stir the vegetables into the sauce and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 or until the sauce is bubbly and the vegetables are heated through.
- Fold the pasta together with the sauce.
- Serve immediately garnished with the nuts.
Per Serving: 592 calories; 14.6 g fat; 98.4 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 177 mg sodium. Full nutrition