Ingredients20 m servings 304
- Pop popcorn in an air popper according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter, and water in a heavy saucepan over medium heat; cook until toffee syrup temperature reaches 280 degrees F (138 degrees C) using a candy thermometer, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Mix toffee syrup with popcorn in a large bowl until evenly combined.
- Cook's Note:
- I prefer Mexican vanilla extract, but traditional works well too.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 12.1 50 1.6 31 95 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We are popcorn lovers in our family, so I liked this popcorn. It is similar to a popcorn ball and it was eaten up in minutes. I was expecting a toffee taste, but I think brown sugar would need...
I love this recipe! Great job! I added a little red food coloring to make it Pink for Valentine's Day and the texture of the butter toffee popcorn was just right... in fact I couldn't stop 'tast...
I will try again. I was expecting toffee flavor. Maybe I will use brown sugar next time
Wow! I love this it is sooooooo good! Didn't use a candy thermometer so I just did 10 minutes and it turned out fine