Ingredients1 h servings 371
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice turkey breast down the middle and lay it flat. Sprinkle oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper on the inside of turkey. Arrange spinach leaves in 1 layer on 1 of the pieces of turkey and top with a layer of feta cheese. Repeat layering with spinach and feta cheese. Fold the other turkey breast half over the feta layer so the filling is sealed. Wrap the entire turkey breast with bacon. Place wrapped turkey in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook turkey breast until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Turn on oven's broiler and broil wrapped turkey until bacon is crisp on each side, about 2 minutes per side. Let turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cook's Note:
- Depending on the size of your turkey breast, you may need to cook it a little longer…just check the temperature. It is done when the thermometer reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Try not to let it get past 165 though…I took it out at 170 degrees F (77 degrees C) once and let it rest and it was a little dry so just make sure to check it.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 27.6 1.4 27.7 82 688 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was excellent! I butterflied large turkey breast cutlets and did it that way and these were to die for. Getting the bacon to stay on could be a challenge so I recommend using toothpicks to ...
Turned out amazing! I hate to just make a turkey for thanksgiving as there are only 2 of us, this was a great alternative. Turned out great even with out the seasoning because of the yummy bacon...
Kept exactly to the recipe, my husband, son and I loved it! Perfect dish!
Awesome recipe. I didn't have spinach or feta, so I wrapped the breast in bacon, the under side had some butter on it but OMG so good, especially cold on a sandwich ??????