Ingredients28 m servings 111
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a rack on top. Arrange bacon on the rack and place in a cold oven.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook bacon while oven heats until slightly cooked but not crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Blot excess grease with paper towels.
- Grease 16 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Unroll cinnamon roll dough into a flat sheet on a work surface. Cut strips in half widthwise. Place a piece of bacon on each dough strip and roll dough to enclose the bacon. Place rolls in the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are golden brown, 13 to 17 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Top cinnamon roll bites with icing from package.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 5.6 11.4 3.7 8 330 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
did as directed came out great i loved it the kids fought over them will be making again
The Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are not really rolled up. They are just round dough. So, all I could do was mash the bacon into the dough, and it just did not work.