Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 294 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (8 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread oats onto a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake oats in the preheated oven until toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Combine toasted oats, apples, pecans, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl until evenly combined; spread onto jelly roll pan.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Stir raisins into granola and continue baking, stirring every 10 minutes, until oats granola is evenly browned, 20 to 25 minutes more. Cool granola to room temperature and stir until crumbly. Store granola in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 15.2 g fat; 37.6 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 67 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I scaled to 3 cups of rolled oats as that is what I had, omitted the pecans due to allergies and increased the raisins and apples, which I used dried apples. It did not clump the way I like so I...