Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 318 cals
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; beat in coconut, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar and shortening together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add 3 eggs to creamed mixture, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat pumpkin into creamed mixture. Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture just until batter is moistened; fold in raisins and pecans.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared pan; top with cream cheese filling. Pour remaining batter over filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool completely before removing from pan.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 15.7 g fat; 40.6 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 275 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Instead of making one large 12 cup bundt cake, I intended to make a smaller 6 cup bundt cake and two small ones in my quartet bundt pan. The recipe only made for one 6 cup bundt and 1 smaller q...