Ingredients45 m servings 236
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Mix chocolate cake mix, eggs, pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Can use a yellow cake mix as well. Yellow cake mix cooks quicker than the chocolate, so adjust time based on which mix you use.
- Can cut the sugar down to 1/2 cup and it does not change the texture or taste of the cake.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 12.4 30.5 3.4 46 241 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Easy and delicious! Definitely cut sugar back to 1/2 cup, and give cake several hours to cool before cutting. Texture is fairly dense and quite moist. Flavor is amazing! The perfect additio...
Great cake. Cutting back on the sugar didn't affect it at all. And it was very moist. Definitely a great dessert, and very quick to make if you're short on time.
Delicious, moist, and oh so easy to make! I left out the nutmeg, double the cinnamon and Yummy!
Super quick and easy! Not too many ingredients to over complicate. Took it to the office and it was a big hit! Will keep this one in my back pocket for sure.