Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 236 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Mix chocolate cake mix, eggs, pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Can use a yellow cake mix as well. Yellow cake mix cooks quicker than the chocolate, so adjust time based on which mix you use.
- Can cut the sugar down to 1/2 cup and it does not change the texture or taste of the cake.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 12.4 g fat; 30.5 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 241 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2