Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; cook and stir onion and garlic until softened, 5 to 6 minutes. Add zucchini, sage, and thyme; cook and stir until zucchini is slightly tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir pumpkin, ricotta cheese, and white wine into zucchini mixture.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over pasta and stir in pumpkin sauce. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 3.5 22.5 5.5 7 176 Full nutrition