Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 201 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Bring cranberries, sugar, and water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring and mashing cranberries, until mixture is very thick, about 15 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Pulse flour, rolled oats, pecans, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a food processor 3 times to mix. Add butter and pulse until mixture begins to clump. Firmly press half of dough evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Spread with jam, then sprinkle on remaining dough and gently press into an even layer.
- Bake until golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a rack. Lift foil to remove pastry from pan and cut into bars.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 8.5 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 89 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'm sad to report that cutting in the butter by hand does not result in a workable product. It tastes good (not great but good), but it's too crumbly bc the butter didn't emulsify into tiny bits...