Ingredients57 m servings 350
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bell pepper, squash, and garlic, stirring occasionally, until pepper is crisp-tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Add snap peas and asparagus and cook, stirring, until asparagus is crisp-tender, 2 minutes more.
- Put flour and salt in a bowl and whisk in milk until smooth. Add flour mixture to skillet and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sauce is lightly thickened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture over pasta and stir in tomatoes, 3/4 cup parmesan, and basil. Transfer to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with panko and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan. Bake until top is lightly golden and sauce is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This dish can be assembled several hours ahead and chilled until ready to bake.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 13.5 44.1 15.4 18 654 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Thanks Sandy, excellent recipe. Colorful and tasty. Summer squash is not in season here so used zucchini. Also added carrots, green beans and cauliflower. I also used small ditali pasta and t...
This turned out to be an excellent meatless meal. The only things I did differently was to add about 1/3 of a cup of chopped onions with the other vegetables and some shredded cheddar cheese to...
Excellent-doubled the recipe-added double or more vegetables. Instead of yellow squash used two medium zucchini and 8 oz . container of mushrooms and a red and yellow pepper. Didn't have grape ...
AWESOME! My daughter and I made this together...and with a few changes each time we continue to make it. The one change we do everytime is us a jar of light alfredo sauce instead of making the s...
This is a versatile recipe. The ingredients come together beautifully. I really followed it as written and served it with roasted chicken.
I added Indian eggplant, carrots and doubled the asparagus. So good!