Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 406 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (8 pints)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Liberally spray 8 pint-size wide mouth canning jars with cooking spray.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a stand mixer until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes; beat in pumpkin and eggs until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and ground ginger together in a bowl until well blended. Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until combined, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir pecans into batter.
- Spoon batter evenly into 8 canning jars, filling half-way. Place jars on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately place lids on jars.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 12.1 g fat; 71.5 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 259 mg sodium. Full nutrition